Friday, October 21, 2005

Get ready for the Holidays



The official 'Holiday Season' is almost here!

This year I want to send my Christmas cards off after Thanksgiving and have my gifts purchased by the middle of December. I want to recreate the splendor of a Victorian Christmas for my family. I think traditions are very important for children, especially with today's hectic pace.

A friend of mine told me of a wonderful resource for getting organized for Christmas. The website is called 'Organized Christmas'.

There is a six week countdown to help you have a peaceful and organized holiday season. There are calendars and planner pages to help you stay on track. Forms to plan your budget and menus. I hope you will give it a try!

The plan starts this Sunday, October 23rd!
http://organizedchristmas.com/countdown.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, would love to hear more about your ideas for a Victorian Christmas. Sounds delightful!

Lady Montgomery said...

Hi Kelly,

I will share some ideas ASAP!!!