Friday, June 16, 2006

Treasuring the Gift of Tea Time



Guess who called me today?!!!

Julie Peterson! She is the author of a wonderful Tea party book, "Treasuring the Gift of Tea Time: Tea Parties for Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, and Friends".

I placed a magazine order and she called to let me know she just received the newer issue. She asked if I wanted her to send me the new one.

I can't belive I haven't written about this book before. The book has a hardcover and 128 pages. My favorite part of the book besides the great ideas and recipes is the beautiful photography. She has a page with lovely samples from the book, here is the link, when you click on one of the samples it will open to a new page.

Besure to check out her tips & recipes page and when you buy the book you get free shipping and she'll sign your copy!




No comments: