Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fall & Winter Wardrobe

Here are some patterns I have for the girls. They are all from Burda.

I like views A & B above. I think it's the cutest little girls dress EVER! Simple, beautiful, & not too long to run and play in.
When I look at this coat I think of the original version of 'A Miracle on 34th Street' & Shirley Temple (She wasn't in that movie, but she was really cute). I've never made a coat before, so why not try it out on the kids first!!
I also picked out this skirt pattern. I thought it would look cute in fabric with some funky patterns.

Dress #9667

Coat #9727

Skirt #9665

I bought my Burda patterns here:
sewingpatterns.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That little dress & jacket in the first pattern are just adorable! They look so classic. Heck, I wish I could get away with wearing clothes like that! Love them.

Lady Montgomery said...

Hello Heidi!! I'm so glad I found that pattern. I've been trying to find a middle ground between Bratz and Little House for girls clothes! I do want to find a cute apron or pinafore pattern for them.