Saturday, October 14, 2006

On the nightstand: Wuthering Heights


I went to Barnes and Noble the other day to let the kids pick out a book and got a little present for myself.

I came across their line of Collector's Library books. These little books are about 4"x 6", perfect size to keep tucked away on a little table or in a purse or diaper bag. They are hardback with a cloth cover and dust jacket. The series includes many classic writers and poets. And for only around $6.00 try something new.

I chose 'Wuthering Heights' by Emily Bronte. I wanted something I was familiar with but had not read or seen a movie version.


I'm going to start reading tonight. I would like to read for at least 15 minutes each day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a little jewel I have discovered in your blog! I love it! I just love everything I've read! How precious it all is and I have to tell you that I am posting some of your little "infos" on my blog! I feel like I just discovered the secret garden and am not sure I want anyone else to know, so I can be selfish! Hee! Hee! What a gift you've given me to post a comment on my blog, now a little part of my world is better. Blessings!

Lady Montgomery said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit. You are always welcome to share any little "infos" on your lovely blog!
Thank you again for your kind words.