Sunday, July 06, 2008

Update: Still alive but I need a nap!

I'm back from the mother ship!!! Just kidding! I can't believe it's been a year since my last post. So much has happened I don't know where to start.

Our fourth child Gabriel Saint James, was born September 12, 2007, he is almost 10 months old. I tried to add some photos, my computer is not willing.

In January he became ill. He needed a blood transfusion and was hospitalized. February, he went back to the hospital for another transfusion and some more tests. His Doctor was looking for cancer, during his cat-scan (no cats were found) it showed that there was a problem with his spleen(His spleen and liver had been enlarged). He was rushed off to emergency surgery to have it removed. He was bleeding internally, the doctor said it fell apart after he removed it.

Gabriel has had about 8 hospital stays, his diagnosis is HLH and Mature T-Cell Leukemia. They have never seen a baby with this type of leukemia before. I can post some info and links later. He has the most wonderful doctors on the planet. I am so thankful for every doctor, nurse and staff member who has helped our son.



Being the geek that I am, I was very excited to see school supplies at wal-mart. I've been getting a few things every time I go.

I have found so many great blogs and websites, I'm going to post links later.

What am I doing for fun?

Christmas in July

Checking out homeschool & homemaking blogs- I love to see the ideas & creativity of other ladies and their families.

Gardening- I haven't had a lot of time to work in my garden this year. Mother Nature is kicking me in my khakis!!

Shelby & Zoey made blankets and pillows for their dolls. I have photos to share later.

No comments: