Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Small Meadow Press

I have found a wonderful shop online, Small Meadow Press. Her products look as though they were found in your grandmothers old trunk.....timeless.


My first order was for a garland. It says 'God Bless Us Everyone' and it looks quite lovely on the fireplace.

My next order was for her 'Pigeon Holes' notebook. I will be using it for my household notebook.

It has pocket folders and beautiful labels to help you stay organized. There are two sizes to choose from and four different covers. You can also request an image from one of her other lovely papers.


Next on my wish list is 'A Calendar of Ones Own'. Each month is beautifully decorated and there are also blank journal pages. I plan to use mine to record traditions that our family will celebrate year after year. Birthdays, anniversaries, religious holidays and traditions, other holidays and good old-fashioned family get-togethers.


She also has an online magazine called 'The Bower'. It has been a nice little treat to read through the past issues.

Stop by and see for yourself!!










2 comments:

Julie said...

I have clicked the link and cant seem to get it to come up. I would love to explore as the stuff you found was beautiful.

Lady Montgomery said...

Sorry the link didn't work. I think I have fixed it.